New patients will be asked to sign and return a copy of the practice policies prior to entering treatment. The policies will be a part of the intake forms sent electronically prior to the appointment. Some of the highlights of the policies are as follows:
- Allow up to 2 business days to return phone calls.
- Avoid calling outside our normal office hours, unless it is an emergency. Always leave a message with your name and phone number.
- If in a crisis, such as suicidal ideations with plan or intent or a life-threatening medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency. Please note that the suicide hotline number is 988.
- Make every attempt to address your concerns during appointments. Phone conversations with the physician will be charged a fee which may or may not be covered by insurance.
- Call at least 2 business days ahead of time to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Cancellations within 2 business days of the appointment, including now shows will be charged a no-show fee of $50.
- A total of 3 no-shows is grounds for termination from the practice.
- Disrespectful behavior, intimidation or verbal or physical aggression towards the providers or staff will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate termination of care.